Resume’s and applications accepted by the following means:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – state clearly in the subject line for which position you are applying
In person: Applications can be sent to the following mailing address.
Human Resources Department
Raintree Children and Family Services
1233 Eighth Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
Now Accepting Resumes for the following positions:
PT Development/ Fundraising Associate
Raintree is seeking a qualified candidate for a Part-time Development Associate position. Works 15-20 hours weekly. Pays competitive wages.
- Manages the company’s website and social media profiles.
- Ability to design and create content for newsletters, postcards, and other direct mail promotional/informational pieces
- Routinely run social promotions and campaigns
- Send out monthly correspondence and event specific blasts
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on website/social media ROI
Desired Skills/ Qualifications:
- Some college with marketing or related background
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing or related field, non-profit experience preferred
- Experience with fundraising promotions for charities and/or humanitarian causes preferred
- Demonstrates an ability to develop and manage visually appealing digital content, edit/maintain calendars, social media, and websites
- Experience with managing multiple social media accounts
- Graphic Design experience with portfolio of past work
- Experience with utilizing email marketing programs
- Ability to analyze and generate reports from Google Analytics
Familiarity with the following Software a plus:
SEO, Adwords, WordPress CSS, Adobe Creative Suite (CS6 or higher), Microsoft Office Suite & Publisher, Hootsuite or similar scheduling programs
Must be reliable, professional, possess a valid driver’s license, have reliable transportation, and be able to successfully pass criminal background checks/screenings.
Please provide (3) valid employment references
Job Type: Part-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Fundraising: 1 year
Maintenance Worker (FT)
Raintree has a full-time Maintenance position available. Candidate must have general knowledge of cleaning procedures, substances, materials and methods necessary to perform minor repairs, and possess the necessary skills to complete the job.
Must also be able to walk, stand, climb, stoop, bend, lift, read, write, drive, and communicate effectively.
- Possess High school diploma or GED
- Have at least 2 years of verifiable experience in maintenance or a related field
- Works well with others.
- Perform general repairs and light carpentry duties
- Painting and small window pane replacement
- Light yard work (no grass cutting) tree trimming, garden maintenance, help with leaves etc.
- Maintains upkeep of campus and facilities
- Routine maintenance work (e.g. changing air filters, inspecting equipment, light bulb changes, etc.)
- Light janitorial work
Candidates must be dependable and able to successfully pass thorough drug screenings, criminal background, and reference checks.
Full time (40 hours weekly) mostly Monday thru Friday during business hours
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Maintenance: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
DIRECT CARE WORKER
Do you enjoy working with adolescent girls?
Are you seeking part-time work on evenings, overnights, and/or weekends?
If so, you may be a likely candidate for this job posting.
We are currently hiring for Direct Care Staff positions at our teen girl’s group home.
Candidates must be available to work:
-Overnights, Evenings, or Weekends
Qualifications and Requirements:
-Candidate must have High school diploma or GED. College preferred
-2 year of verified work experience. Preferably working with children/youth.
-Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable vehicle with insurance.
-Must have clean driving record and be able to operate a passenger van.
-Must be able to successfully pass criminal background checks/screenings
-Three valid employment references.
Primary duties include:
-Working cooperatively with staff to supervise the operation of teen girl’s group home and knowing the whereabouts of program participants at all times.
-Assists with performance, coordination and supervision of household duties, to include cleaning of house, preparation of dinner, transporting program participants to and from appointments, reporting maintenance needs, etc.
-Also assists program participants with daily activities
Must be reliable and professional.
Serious Inquiries Only!!!!
Please attach resume.
**This is permanent part time position (12-30 hours weekly).
Therapeutic Foster Parents
Parenting requires special talents. Share your love and skills by becoming a Foster Parent with Raintree Children and Family Services. Adopt or become a Foster Parent with extensive training and continuing support. Call 504-899-9045 for more information. Serious inquiries only, please. Click here to fill out our foster parent application.