Resume’s and applications accepted by the following means:
Email: email@example.com – state clearly in the subject line for which position you are applying
In person: Applications can be sent to the following mailing address.
Human Resources Department
Raintree Children and Family Services
1233 Eighth Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
Now Accepting Resumes for the following positions:
Maintenance Worker (contract)
Handyman needed to start immediately.
Candidate must have
- carpentry skills to complete residential maintenance repairs
- clean background
- Verifiable experience/ references to indicate a working knowledge of procedures, materials and skills necessary to perform repairs efficiently and properly.
- Proof of insurance
Job duties may also consist of:
- General maintenance, painting, electrical, and plumbing repairs
- Perform visual inspection of reported maintenance log entries and providing time and cost estimates for maintenance repairs
- Reporting additional deficiencies or needed repairs if not identified on inspection checklist
Availability: Weekdays 3-4 days week (between 9 AM-5 PM) unless it is an emergency
Duration: Contract (Monthly), but may lead to Permanent offer.
DIRECT CARE WORKER
Do you have a passion for working with youth?
Are you seeking part-time work on weekends?
If so, you may be a likely candidate for this job posting.
We are currently hiring for Direct Care Staff positions at our teen girl’s group home.
Candidates must be available to work:
Qualifications and Requirements:
-Candidate must have High school diploma or GED. College preferred
-Over 2 years of verified work experience, preferably working with youth.
-Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable vehicle with insurance.
-Must have clean driving record and be able to operate a passenger van.
-Must be able to successfully pass criminal background checks & drug screenings
-Three valid employment references.
Must be reliable and professional.
Must also be able to work an 8, 10, or 12 hour shift
Serious Inquiries Only!!!!
Please attach resume.
**This is permanent part time position.
This job consists of residential cleaning & housekeeping, light maintenance work, and ensuring property upkeep. Candidate must have verifiable experience to indicate a working knowledge of cleaning procedures, substances, materials and skills necessary to perform minor repairs, and ability to complete tasks efficiently within a timely manner.
Requirements: Must be able to lift 25 pounds, bend, climb, stoop, kneel, read, write, and communicate effectively to accomplish assigned tasks.
Job duties consist of:
- Performing general cleaning
- Complete light maintenance tasks by request
- Conduct routine preventative maintenance and keep log
- Visually inspects property daily
- Report deficiencies or needed repairs identified on inspection checklist
Job Type: Part-time. Approximately 24 hours weekly, working weekdays only during Dayshift (between 8am-4pm)
Background screening required
Therapeutic Foster Parents
Parenting requires special talents. Share your love and skills by becoming a Foster Parent with Raintree Children and Family Services. Adopt or become a Foster Parent with extensive training and continuing support. Call 504-899-9045 for more information. Serious inquiries only, please. Click here to fill out our foster parent application.