Resume’s and applications accepted by the following means:
Email: email@example.com – state clearly in the subject line for which position you are applying
In person: Applications can be sent to the following mailing address.
Human Resources Department
Raintree Children and Family Services
1233 Eighth Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
Now Accepting Resumes for the following positions:
Direct Care Youth Worker (Part Time)
Raintree House is currently seeking a part-time Direct Care Worker to work in our girl’s group home. Ideal candidates should: (1) Enjoy working with teens. (2) Be a positive role model or mentor that is passionate about helping others. (3) Be able to commit to help make a difference in a young person’s life.
Part-time: PT staff works between 16- 30 hours weekly. Coverage needed on Evenings (3-11p), Overnights (11p- 7a) & Weekends. [Must be available to work one or more of these shifts]
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidate must have High school diploma or GED. College experience preferred. Certified transcript required.
- Ability to work with children/youth experiencing behavioral and/or emotional problems.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle available for use and on-site during working hours.
- Three valid employment references.
Primary duties include:
- Working cooperatively with staff to supervise the operation of group home and knowing the whereabouts of program participants at all times.
- Assists with performance, coordination and supervision of household duties, to include cleaning of house, preparation of dinner, transporting program participants to and from appointments, reporting maintenance needs, etc.
- Also assists program participants with daily activities
If you or someone you know is interested and meets the above qualifications, please send an email with your cover letter and an attached résumé. Also state which shift you are available to work.
*Must be reliable and professional.
Serious Inquiries Only!!!!
Therapeutic Foster Parents
Parenting requires special talents. Share your love and skills by becoming a Foster Parent with Raintree Children and Family Services. Adopt or become a Foster Parent with extensive training and continuing support. Call 504-899-9045 for more information. Serious inquiries only, please. Click here to fill out our foster parent application.