This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.raintreeservices.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via website, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. By giving us your information, you are automatically added to our mailing list to receive newsletters and information on upcoming events.
We ensure the privacy of your information. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than companies contracted to handle Raintree mailings.
Access to and Control of Information
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Remove your information from our mailing lists.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
All financial information, specifically credit cards, is encrypted and handled by a licensed third party processing site; Blackbaud Merchant Services (BMS). BMS is a PCI compliant, professional processor that guarantees top level protections and encryption of your financial information. For transactions processed on our website, Raintree does not receive or hold credit card details other than a list of simple transactions receipts.