We are currently accepting a limited number of volunteers for ongoing projects at Raintree House for the first half of 2018.
The following are the volunteer requirements and expectations:
- All volunteers must fill out the proper paperwork: volunteer application, release of information, and a liability form.
- All volunteers must provide their photo ID to be copied upon their arrival at Raintree House.
- All volunteers/groups are required to provide their names at least two days prior to scheduled activity.
- Limit once per month per volunteer/group at the house- no exceptions
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Photos of the residents may not be taken
The most successful volunteers and volunteer groups come with a specific activity to do with the residents. This can range from cooking, exercise, arts and crafts, or educational sessions.
If you are interested in discussing a potential volunteer opportunity, please email Whitney Armentor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, Raintree typically cannot host volunteer projects of more than 25 people. If you are a large group, please click here to see other volunteer opportunites throughout the city.