At this time, there are no volunteer opportunities available.
The following are the volunteer requirements and expectations:
- All volunteers must fill out the proper paperwork: volunteer application, release of information, and a liability form.
- All volunteers must provide their photo ID to be copied upon their arrival at Raintree House.
- All volunteers/groups are required to provide their names at least two days prior to scheduled activity.
- Limit once per month per volunteer/group at the house- no exceptions
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Photos of the residents may not be taken
The most successful volunteers and volunteer groups come with a specific activity to do with the residents. This can range from cooking, exercise, arts and crafts, or educational sessions.
Unfortunately, Raintree typically cannot host volunteer projects of more than 25 people. If you are a large group, please click here to see other volunteer opportunites throughout the city.