Want to make a difference in the life of a child or family? View our WISHLIST and make a difference today!
Each year, Raintree is very grateful to receive loving donations from various companies and individuals. If you would like to help, below is a list of general items that some of families and Raintree House residents wish for.
If you choose to donate, any of these items can be dropped off at our office – 1233 Eighth Street / Monday to Friday, 9a-5p.
Gift cards to be used towards one large item would be greatly appreciated as well.
Raintree is a 501c3 non profit. Your donations are tax deductible.
Raintree House wishes for:
- Books from high school reading list
- Art supplies/art projects
- AM/FM clock radios
- Simple flatware (forks, spoons, etc.)
- Dove soap
- Binders (all sizes)
- Perfumed body sprays
- Anti-bacterial wipes
- Socks (both fun and for school)
- Free and Clear Detergent
- Simple watches
- Rain gear- umbrellas, rain ponchos, rain boots (sizes 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Book bags (clear or mesh)
- Gift cards for recreational activities (movies, laser tag, zoo, Sector 6, bowling, etc.)
Some of our Foster Parents really wish for:
- a volunteer to cut down a tree in the front yard encroaching on one of our foster home
- a high chair for a child up to 3 years old
- a double stroller for an infant and toddler
- scapbooks and photo albums for foster children to save mementos
Please note- for all programs, we can only accept donations of new items. This is for the safety of our program participants.