Want to make a difference in the life of a child or family? View our WISHLIST and make a difference today!
Each year, Raintree is very grateful to receive loving donations from various companies and individuals. If you would like to help, below is a list of general items that some of families and Raintree House residents wish for.
If you choose to donate, any of these items can be dropped off at our office – 1233 Eighth Street / Monday to Friday, 9a-5p.
Gift cards to be used towards one large item would be greatly appreciated as well.
Raintree is a 501c3 non profit. Your donations are tax deductible.
Back to School for Foster Children in Raintree House and Family Care
- Marble Notebooks
- College Rule Three Hole Paper
- Clear or Mesh Book Bags
- Construction Paper
- Plastic Rulers
- Glue Sticks
- Safety Scissors
- White Out Tape
- Inexpensive Flash Drives
Raintree House wishes for:
- Twin bed sheets
- Bed pillows
- Books from school reading lists
- hair accessories
- Art project kits
- AM/FM Radios
- Dresses- any size
- Gift cards for recreation, such as the Zoo, Laser Tag, Movie Theater, Bowling, Etc.
Some of our families in Family Support Coordination need:
- Diapers in all sizes
- Baby wipes
- Sippy cups
Some of our Foster Parents really wish for:
- a volunteer to cut down a tree in the front yard encroaching on one of our foster home
- a high chair for a child up to 3 years old
- a double stroller for an infant and toddler
- scapbooks and photo albums for foster children to save mementos