Want to make a difference in the life of a child or family? View our WISHLIST and make a difference today!
Each year, Raintree is very grateful to receive loving donations from various companies and individuals. If you would like to help, below is a list of general items that some of families and Raintree House residents wish for.
If you choose to donate, any of these items can be dropped off at our office – 1233 Eighth Street / Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Gift cards to be used towards one large item would be greatly appreciated as well.
Raintree is a 501c3 non profit. Your donations are tax deductible.
We still have a few children in need of new jackets/coats to help keep them warm this winter. If you’re looking to help a child this holiday season, please consider sponsoring one or more of the children listed below. New jackets/coats can be dropped off at Raintree by this Friday, December 21, 2018. Please message us or call Meghan at 504-899-9045 if you’re interested in helping! Thank you in advance for your support!
- Girl – age 3, size 5
- Boy – age 7, size 8
- Girl – age 2, size 4
- Boy – age 1, size 2T
- Newborn – size 0-3 months or 6 months
- Books from high school reading list (9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade)
- Book bags (clear or mesh)
- Socks (both fun and for school)
- Art supplies/art projects
- Binders (all sizes)
- AM/FM clock radios
- Body Lotion
- Body Wash
- Perfumed body sprays
- Nail Polish and remover
- Simple watches
- Rain gear- umbrellas, rain ponchos, rain boots (sizes 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Anti-bacterial wipes, feminine wipes
- Tampons, sanitary napkins
- Towels (bath and face towels)
- Dove soap
- Free and Clear Detergent, Dryer sheets
- Simple flatware (forks, spoons, etc.)
- Gift cards for recreational activities (movies, laser tag, zoo, Sector 6, bowling, skating, etc.)
- Walmart gift card for underwear
- Healthy snacks
Some of our Foster Parents really wish for:
- a volunteer to cut down a tree in the front yard encroaching on one of our foster homes
- a high chair for a child up to 3 years old
- a double stroller for an infant and toddler
- scrapbooks and photo albums for foster children to save mementos
Some of our Family Support Coordination participants really wish for:
- Onesies (sizes 3-6 months up to 12 months)
- Assorted sized diapers
Please note- for all programs, we can only accept donations of new items. This is for the safety of our program participants.