Want to make a difference in the life of a child or family? View our WISHLIST and make a difference today!
Each year, Raintree is very grateful to receive loving donations from various companies and individuals. If you would like to help, below is a list of general items that some of the families and Raintree House residents wish for.
If you choose to donate, any of these items can be dropped off at our office – 1233 Eighth Street / Monday to Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Gift cards to be used towards one large item would be greatly appreciated as well.
Raintree is a 501c3 non profit. Your donations are tax deductible.
- Books from high school reading list (9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade)
- Socks (both fun and for school)
- Gift cards for Netflix and/or Hulu
- Art supplies/art projects
- Insulated lunch bags
- Binders (all sizes)
- AM/FM clock radios
- Ear buds
- Body Lotion
- Body Wash
- Baby powder
- Perfumed body sprays
- Nail Polish and remover
- Simple watches
- Rain gear- umbrellas, rain ponchos, rain boots (sizes 7, 8, 9, 10)
- Anti-bacterial wipes, flushable feminine wipes
- Tampons, sanitary napkins
- Towels (bath and face towels)
- Beach towels
- Dove soap
- Free and Clear Detergent, Dryer sheets
- Febreeze Fabric Freshener
- Simple flatware (forks, spoons, etc.)
- Soup bowls
- Gift cards for recreational activities (movies, laser tag, zoo, Sector 6, bowling, skating, etc.)
- Walmart gift card for underwear, swimwear, and flip flops
- Healthy snacks
Some of our Foster Parents really wish for:
- a volunteer to cut down a tree in the front yard encroaching on one of our foster homes
- a high chair for a child up to 3 years old
- a double stroller for an infant and toddler
- scrapbooks and photo albums for foster children to save mementos
Some of our Family Support Coordination participants really wish for:
- Onesies (sizes 3-6 months up to 12 months)
- Assorted sized diapers
Please note- for all programs, we can only accept donations of new items. This is for the safety of our program participants.